***CHECK-IN TIME is AFTER 2pm AND CHECKOUT is 11am***
Early or late arrivals or departures can be accepted with prior arrangement
Terms and Conditions
The following booking terms and conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales. Please read these conditions carefully, when you make a reservation, as you are entering into a legally binding contract, the terms of which are set out hereinafter.
The contract for a short-term holiday rental will be between “West House Barn” (“us” or “we”) and the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party (“you” or “your)”.
The Contract of hire is not effective until we have received the completed Booking Form and specified deposits. The party leader must be at least 18 years of age at the time of booking and the booking form must list the names and ages of your party.
All requests to book the property must be submitted by you to us using our standard Booking Form. The Booking Form must be fully completed by you and must be accompanied by payment of the Security Deposit and advance payment.
SECURITY / RESERVATION DEPOSIT
Security deposit of £150 is required at the time of booking. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit on arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent, however, it is fully refundable within 14 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to the property or its content, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the rubbish bin, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
- All keys are returned to the owner and the property is left locked.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner or their representative or local law enforcement.
Please let us know of any damage or breakages as soon as possible so we can repair or replace them for the next guests.
An advance payment equal to 25% of the rental rate is required upon booking of the property. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. The advance payment is not a security deposit. The balance of rent is due 31 days (one month) before your arrival date.
A 31 day (one month) notice period is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than 31 days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay that are made within 31 days of the arrival date forfeit the full advance payment and reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
Should the property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any cause, you must accept that our responsibility is limited to the amount of any rent paid.
All guest agree to comply with the following house rules.
1. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons. You accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests occupying the accommodation is solely theirs. Guests agree to absolve us of any responsibility for any accident or mishap to persons or property whilst on the premises or whilst engaged in any activity therein, or from any illness or injury arising from any causes whatsoever.
2. MINIMUM STAY: The property requires a 2 night minimum stay. If a rental is taken for less than 2 nights, the guest will be charged the 2 night rate.
3. CHECK-IN TIME is AFTER 2pm AND CHECKOUT is 11am. Early or late arrivals or departures can be accepted with prior arrangement
4. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a one-time linen and towel set up. Facilities fees are included in the rental rate.
5. SMOKING: This is a NON SMOKING property.
6. PETS: Pets are NOT PERMITTED at this property.
7. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the property, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. The property is intended to be self-catering accommodation.
8. PROPERTY RATES AND PRICING: Rates subject to change without notice.
9. FALSIFIED BOOKINGS: Any booking obtained under false pretence will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
10. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the policies mentioned above must be approved in writing in advance.
11. PARKING: Parking is permitted on the drive of West House, plus there is plentiful parking on the roads surrounding the property. A secure garage maybe available by prior arrangement. All vehicles are left at your own risk.
12. ACCESS: You agree to allow us or our representatives access to the property at all reasonable times. We will only ever request access to the property in the case of an emergency, eg, a water leak.
13. FIREPLACE: There is a multi fuel burner in the property. If there is a requirement to light it, please only use the materials provided and leave it in a clean condition.